Pool Maintenance Technician: The largest swimming pool franchising company in the US, ASP of Orlando, Florida is currently hiring. This position will provide pool cleaning and maintenance to customer accounts. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team, and to work within the swimming pool business.
- Manage pool route with 80 to 100 pool accounts per week, conducting weekly maintenance, performing general cleaning of pools.
- Helping with other areas in company(renovations/service).
- Communicate effectively to build trust and ensure retention with customer base.
Education: High school degree preferred; Certified Pool Operator preferred.
Qualifications: 1+ years of pool service and maintenance experience preferred, will train right candidate that needs experience in pool maintenance.
- Must have attention to detail and neat appearance.
- Ability to comfortably lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Conduct regular pool maintenance (test and maintain water quality, adjust pool chlorination, clean filters and back wash, brush and vacuum pools, clean tile, pressure washing decking and pool areas, etc.,)
- Knowledge of electrical/plumbing helpful.
Compensation: Compensation is negotiable based on experience.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; driving record will need to be acceptable to our insurance company, which generally requires less than 6 points within the past 5 years with no major offenses (DUI, reckless/negligent driving, hit & run, etc.)
- Must pass a criminal background check
- No illegal drug use (must be able to pass a drug test and be subject to random drug testing)
- Reasonable proximity to workplace. Can handle working in extreme hot temperatures.
Interested parties should submit the contact information below to [email protected] and attach a resume.